Sunday, December 16, 2007

Warlords




Yeah~ Finally finish BE exam.
Happy with how much I wrote for Section A.
But unsure and mourn for my answers in Section B.
Anyway, glad that the paper is finally over.
Moral in the coming Wednesday!!
Yeah The last paper in Short semester!
Right after the BE exam I went to watch muvee with my classmate Jc and YL.
Warlords is the muvee that v went for.
Directed by Peter Chan, a Bangkok born Chinese director.
The director inject more spiritual and inspirational element in the movie.
Lazy to write abt the plot / synopsis of the muvee.
But here I post the trailer up! Take a look at it!
And then quickly rush to the box office to watch it!


0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates