Friday, December 7, 2007

My life is brilliant.... of that I'm... not sure ler... >.<"

Rainy Days...
Makes me think of the song starry starry nitez...
(nt sure if it's the rite name)
It's study week but somehow there isn't much study mood around.
Too many temptation at home I guess?
huh? Plus a little workload perhaps...
My little nephew show up this few days.
Suddenly realize that taking care of a baby really consume lotsa energy..
But no matter how tired you are..
When the baby smile~ All your tiredness will disappear~
So little nephew~
Quickly grow up so that I can bring you out 'Gai Gai' ^^

Talking about 'Gai Gai'...
It's been few days probably a week I dnt go anywhere...
Got a call from Maybank the other day.
I've got free tickets to watch the premier of Warlords in Pavillion KL.
But I totally forgot about it until I saw the news on TV... =(
so.. no more Jet Li... no more Andy Lau.. no more Taekeshi~ >.<

Recently, everyone been looking for jobs...
Somehow everyone is graduating and of course upon graduation..
Most of them are looking for job...
I suddenly realize that my university life is also counting down...
another 1 semester to go...
probably I should be looking for job too huh?
But what kind of job I should look for??
Continue in Accounting...?? or... I should go for something else??
Marketing? Management?? Trainers?? Event organizing??
So many field?? Amusing... I would rather say... it's confusing...
Lord help me~~~

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates