Monday, December 10, 2007

mySis Convo

Last Saturday, 8 December 2007 went to my sister convocation.
It's happening at Nikko Hotel KL, right beside Citibank.
Oh yea~ that's one of the familiar places to me...
after attending don't know how many session of UTAR convocation.
Early in the morning, went to Petaling Street and look for bee yoo tee foo flowers.
Yes I bought the flowers for my sister ^^
A bouquet of white roses with purple color wrapping papers ^^
Buying the flowers suddenly remind me of this year Chinese New Year.
This is because couple of months ago I went to the same shop for some flowers shopping.
Scene of memories sliding through my mind…
Still remember calling Ed Khing and keep on asking for the budget;
the long phone conversation with Brian before our meeting…
We argued and we fought over various issues.
Stressful yet meaningful moment we have had together…
I wonder if there will be another CNY celebration this year but I bet there won’t be any.
Hmm… somehow I drag too far away…
Okay, let’s come back to the convocation hehe…
There are 300+ students graduating.
They are all from Segi College in Petaling Jaya campus, KL campus and also Penang campus.
The Vice-Chancellor of University of Abertay Dundee attended the session.
The convocation begins with the academic procession.
Surprisingly Tun Ling was present at the Convocation as well.
He is receiving an Honorary Degree of Dr. of Education for his contribution in setting up UTAR.
The ceremony begins at 2pm and adjourned around 3.30pm.
Parents and students then went for Hi-Tea and photo taking session.
Compare to UTAR, Segi’s or Abertay Dundee’s convocation is more “casual”.
Not much of ceremonial procedure involves.
For some of the UTAR students who have been complaining about our convocation,
well honestly I do think our session is more prestigious.
There might be some who prefer the “casual” way of graduating but to me I still love that classical style.
There will be one more convocation session for me to attend before it comes to my own one.
Cheer for those who are graduating next March~ ^^
not to forget to congratulate my sis~ Ah Li…
Looking forward to attend my eldest sister’s convocation next year though she said she don’t want to go for it but I don’t think my parents are going to agree with that. Hehe




Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates