Monday, December 17, 2007

Just so you know... Renovation in progress

I am crazily in love with this song.
Yeah, just so you know...
The song that you are listening to if my blog do work properly.
Hehe... Just so you know this feelings taking control of me~
I've been listening to it over and over again.
But somehow I don't get bored with it.
I've got the lyrics posted on the blog side bar.
Guess those who are going to Leisure Mall on weekend please don't be surprise if you find the crazy DJ keep on repeating this song muahahahahhaha...
I've change my blog layout and template for quite some time.
Still, I am trying to explore more an more thing.
For those who do view my blog (I doubted if there are any other than Ponzi and Panda),
Please be patient if you find that the blog runs slowly nowadays.
Yeah, my blog renovation is in progress. But I guess the eagles up there are gonna stay here.
I don't want to risk losing all the widget again.
The XHTML and HTML codes makes me suffer a lot previously.
I will try to become a regular blogger.
I will try to update and write more. People say practice makes perfect.
There's a chat box down there. If you have anything to tell me feel free to leave me a comment here or just poke a msg there... So for now... Let's enjoy the song...
And if you are looking for the MV here is a video i got from youtube:







0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates