Saturday, December 8, 2007

My 22nd B'day...

Phew... Guess it's a little too late to post this huh?
Just glance through one of my friends blog.
Surprisingly saw a post on my birthday~
Hehe... I guess there are appreciations that I owe to my buddies.
Oh yea~ It's my 22nd B'day~ ^^
It's one of the most memorable birthday I had~
A big TQ to JL, JoO, ErIC, SW, MaXy, NiC, HaZeL, GT, BrIAn~~
=) thanks for celebrating my b'day with me~
I really enjoy the ribena drinking session at Sky Bar...
to Eric~ and Max thanks for giving me free lesson on the art of red wine ^^
The environment is superb~ Erm.. yea maybe it's a little bit warm~
But it's WARM when you guys bring me there for the celebration.. ^^
So I dun really mind abt the temperature actually...
Erm.. I might be a little bit quiet on that night~
Unusual to most of the people who know me huh?
Hehe... actually it's becoz of the place~
like i mentioned earlier dun get me wrong...
It's not becoz of the temperature but smtg else...
yea the place inspire me~
inspire me of I should be working harder and harder...
guess Eric has the same thought as I...
(We talked abt it on MSN after that if i rmbr correctly)
To GT aka David~ Hehe..
TQ for coming~ ^^
Heard tht u cancel de whole RCM meeting 4 me~
(Hope no1 from RCM see this huh?)
Brian~ rushing to the place~ taking dunno how many trains~
I noe u've been busy lately~ but still you come~ TQTQ ler..
and yea~ dun work so hard... shud learn how to say "no"!
Nicholas~ =) It's the first time late night outing we have if i am not mistaken
hehe~ you've alwayz been there... TQ belly belly much ^^
Swee Wai~ the yellow man~
hehehe.. sry coz i somehow FFK again for the clubbing thingy...
Hazel~~ Thanks for all de nice nice pic u took~~
hehehe... hopefully our city tour time can go clubbing afterward~~ =p
JoOooOOoOoo.... thanks for directing us to such a nice place~
Hehehe.. u've been "informative" as usual~ ^^
rmbr the long walk from the other end of the convention centre...
U've been providing info on de place~ etc...
JL~ TQ for organizing the gathering ^^
even though i alwayz kacau u with those junk sms...
muahahahahahahahaha.... (evil huh?? kekekekekekekkekekekeke)

This yr birthday~ got 3 round celebration~~
very very de happy aR~
To ALong Kor~ Ah Gan Kor~~ William~~ Kuanvin...
TQTQ for the Steamboat session~ Luv the food there~~
but not de discussion session we had~ ^^ *peace*
I'll drive slowly next time~
so... John dun worry~
Won't follow u that close next time hehehe..


I've got another round of "memorable" b'day celebration at TGI Fridays on the actual date of my birthday... but malas to write ler... so keep it for next time la...


to be continued...

2 comments:

SaraLiew said...

glad to see that you are finally admitting that you do harass me with all your random late night sms-es. hmmm.. seems like ada orang sudah bertaubat... keke
anyway, hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration with us. Hope you'll be happy everyday and stay healthy. ^^

Good luck in your finals ya.

Kent 阿健 said...

wow wow.. dun la say i harass...
You also harass me sometime..
lolx... Gd luck Gd Luck~

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates