Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve



It's 24th of December 2007, Christmas Eve.
Spent my afternoon with both of my sisters Brenda and Chiah Li.
My parents went to Pangkor Island for one of our relatives wedding but we didn't follow.
This is the first time I go shopping with my eldest sister in KL ever since she went to GZ.
My little nephew was with us too ^^
Suppose to buy some baby stuff for my little nephew and my jiejie say she want to buy pants, shirt for us.. yea me and my elder sister... ^^
Abuthen after we reach Pavilion around 1.30pm, we went to walk walk for awhile,
My little nephew start to complain ldy~ It's his milk milk time apparently.
We went to a Japanese Restaurant call Ichiban Boshi if I am not mistaken (NOT YO! Shushi! for sure).
Surprisingly the food there are quite cheap ler...
Most of all the sushis are at RM4 per plate (can say almost all except Sashimi is at RM6)
took a few plate~ then I ordered a sizzling grill beef~ hmm... Yummy...
The food there are nice. But I guess my elder sister don't have much time to enjoy it.
Hehe... why is that so? Because she has to feed my little nephew!
He will turn 2 month old in less than a week time! Cute little baby... ^^
Ryan keep on sms me from morning till noon asking me to go Sky Bar tonight.
But consider his previous record in Thai Club, I am still wondering shall I join him?
and also one of the
most important fact is that I am near to broke nowadays~
My pay only come in on Friday... sobz sobz...
So tonight... where will I be?? Home alone again singing the song: "Lonely~ I am still lonely~"
No! That's too pathetic!! I need to figure out something...
Okay.. I go date people now... CiaowZzZz...







0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates