Monday, December 10, 2007

My 22nd B'day Pt II

The 3rd session of my birthday celebration.
Fridays at The Curves Mutiara D'sara.
Got a call from PoH PoH few days before my b'day.
TQ for bringing me to Fridays~
Not forgetting Yan Qing who plans the whole thing.
The dinner starts with a round of mumbling from Hon Khim because of the traffic.
Yea~ it’s on the eve day of Hindraf (I wonder if I have spelled it correctly) rally.
Our police officers are setting up road block at almost every access road to the city center.
We stuck at federal highway for one hour plus I guessed.
After the long traffic jam we reaches the place and wait for a while before we are seated.
We all chit-chat hAppiLy as usual while were taking our dinner there at supper time. =p
After that, the “surprise” came.
For non-Fridays regular customer like me, it’s totally unexpected when I was asked to stand on the chair with all the staff there singing songs and dragging other people attention.
Thank goodness our table is located a little isolated from the crowd.
Otherwise, I can’t imagine standing on the chair in the middle of “The Walk” at Friday night…
Anyway, I would still like to thank you all for celebrating my birthday with me. ^^
Especially to buddies like Kam Fai, Chee Meng, Hon Khim (for the transportation despite you mumble a lot sometimes hahahaha), and Ching Kheen (who went disappear for months).
I will never forget the moment you all take out camera, phones… to capture my chair standing press conference session. >.<
Erm… one more thing, I would also like to make a disclaimer here.
For the invitation list of that day, it’s purely done by the organizer.
For those who didn’t manage to join us~ still I thank you for all your happy belated birthday wishes. ^^ Please forgive me if I have forgotten to inform any of you to come to any of the 3 occasions. For those that I have invited but you FFK me! Be sure that you buy me a drink next time. ***Peace*** ^^

So guys here are some photos that we took in both celebration ocassion:
the Sky Bar and Fridays ^^

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates