Saturday, July 12, 2008

Working Life

I am blogging this post on a beautiful Saturday at Aeon Bukit Raja Klang. People you might be wondering what this Kent is doing here in Bkt. Raja. Yeah, I am working here man as free-lance DJ once again. It’s gonna be the second week of working 7 days a week non-stop since I join Comfori last TUE which is the 1st of July.

It’s been a happy journey so far since I step in to the working field either as the DJ or the Key Account Executive. I must say I am still in the learning process of becoming one of the top people in both fields that I am venturing into. I’ve got a text message from Max yesterday, glad to find out that he is happy with Marcus Evan even though we are now rivals. Well, guess it won’t be much of competition between us as I am riding on a “sampan” while he is on the star cruise now as according to Thomas. In short, our target business line is different yet I still believe I have make a right decision to come in to Comfori though that it was not supported by most of my family members.

I personally believe there are values and process that I can learn in Comfori especially when I am able to get myself to involve in the whole cycle of generating revenue for the company. It will be something “priceless” to me. There are people who ask me why not join AMEX or any other MNC, well I guess I have answered their question.

Life is busy nowadays and yet it’s lively to me. Working 7 days a week might be hectic for some people but for me it depends on your perception. To me, being DJ in weekend is just like another form of entertainment. So having fun and earning income at the same time is what I think about working during weekend now and I am enjoying it. But of course it will be provided that you are still single and available like me then only you can do so. Otherwise I bet the girl friend is gonna run away very soon. Hehe.

Last but not least, people my convocation is on the 23rd August 2008! To my buddies, I personally hope that you all can join me on that day. The session is gonna start at 8.30am if I am not mistaken. To THOMAS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ANY FORM OF BANNER OR BUNTING IS PROHIBITED!!!

Got to get back to broadcast now. Till then, I shall meet everyone during my CONVO or perhaps if you want to meet up with me just give me a ring!

Tata!

5 comments:

thomas kuanvin said...

nt bad...
my name appear twice in one single blog...

first statement, "the star cruise and sampan " is the phase i hope you can keep in ur mind which one day in the future to tell me that: thomas, I am now working in a star cruise and owning the star cruise.. In short, it is the encouraging power that come from bottom of my heart..

second:
The idea is well established by meng lung while I just pass this idea for getting consent to show the banner in front of wisma MCA or Mca member....

Eddie Lim said...

No banner then we do poster lol....then we gather each person in same color shirt and shout KENT name...haha

cheez said...

lol... good to hear you lead a life you want.

although you and i don't know each other much but i see alot of good qualities in you. which some might be great for me to learn. :D

good luck and cheers always.

thomas kuanvin said...

good idea,joo...
lets plan our action for kent, if any president nominee come as guest of honour on that day, i think kent will be headline for local press ...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Kent, I m so glad that u found your way. Glad that u can see things so differently which not many ppl has the courage to do so. Believing that there are values & processes that u can learn from Comfori esp highly involved in the full value chain is a very fulfilling experience one can't get easily. It also means u put alot more effort than others to learn.

Keep it up, So proud of u :) It is certainly Priceless. U can further explore other options if u want in future. As of now, enjoying what u are doing is the key & learn from the valuable opportunity.

Happy that u are enjoying ur Dj-ing job during weekends. Yet, I bet ada gf will run also unless she is as active as u in these..hahahaha.. u are right :P

I am coming down to KL on end of August weekend as the participant of "Famine 30hrs" volunteer. Perhaps i can give u a ring at that time ;) Take care there

Cheers KaiXin ;)

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates