Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pavilion-SBUX-BATMAN II


Alright, let’s continue with what I’ve left over. My little peaceful moment at SBUX only last about half an hour before my friends reach Pavilion and hey guess what, we still have time to go for our sushi dinner at Ichiban-Bonshi. Friends who hang out with me know that is one of my favorite places to dine in whenever I am in Pavilion. A rather rushing dinner we had there. Taken a chicken teriyaki set while my friends still have time to enjoy their sizzling hot beef plate. Nothing much to blog about the meal cause the food is nice as always, and we are eating in lighting speed so that we won’t miss the beginning excitement of the movie.

We got in to the cinema 5 minutes before the show start, so still have time for us to drop whatever things that we wish not to hold on for two and a half hours inside the cinema. Well, just in-case you didn’t read my last brief post, I am watching Batman, The Dark Knight. Sitting at 2nd row from the screen (that’s the most “frontier” seats I ever bought using Online Banking system with GSC, so imagine, how people are hunger for BATMAN) didn’t really affect our mood or I should say comfort in watching the show. Don’t really feel like writing the whole review of the story here because I bet you need to watch this movie for yourself (save my time to recall back the sequence, plot, synopsis and etc. hehehe)! If 100 marks is the max I’ll give this movie 85!

If I have to pick my favorite character in this show, I think most of the audience will pick the same character as I do, yeah none other than the guy who ask this question: “why so serious?”! Mr Joker, at one point I didn’t really have high expectation to this bad guy, as you all know we have seen a bad joker before but this psychic joker will really blow you away. This is unlike any other comic movie that you watch, Batman The Dark Knight is not simply on the hero/heroin action but deep inside there are values and morality messages which the movie try to send to its’ audience and the most important part is it is not boring! So people, if you are still wondering what to do this weekend please make watching this movie one of your choices because it really worth it!

The time is 8:32am in the morning, guess I’ll have to start work! Whoever that is reading this post, I wish you all a very good day~ till then… TATA



0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates