Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Entering into another Phase of mylife

Well, I guess another chapter of my life has just started yesterday. Yeah, I have started to work. Work as in permanant job not the free-lance DJ thingy, not the part-time temporary job but a full time job. I have struggle for quite some time before make up my mind to come to this company to begin with another phase of my life. Reasons being the location wise, the company struture wise, the field that I am venturing into, and also last but not least the return and cost of the job.

Today is the second day I work in this company. People here are nice and friendly, my boss seems to be quite a fun person to work with so far. So to all my friends who are concern of me, I am doing fine here and I wish you all every success in your life too. Not gonna share much about the job here cause I haven't really start working this two days. Well, you know it's because of the orientation thingy. Got my laptop today, and it's a new one! ^^ So I bet that tomorrow I will start to work on field. Wish me luck people.

Tired here, have to wake up quite early to get to work. Not so use to it but I think I'll be ok with it soon. After all, healthy lifestyle seems to be what I needed too!
TATA

2 comments:

cheez said...

good to hear that, lad.

hope you all the best with your work and also your life. :D

thomas kuanvin said...

normally the latest version is better than my one...

bro, my laptop have been with me for a wonderful year to work on my bachelor degree thesis....haha

all the best for your new phase and look forward for the day of sharing your new phase return.

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates