Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My first own client appointment


Blogging this from Wisma Selangor Dredging, KL. Attending my first own client appointment here for more towards a service recovery action. The meeting with client is good. Together with Emma, I suppose we create couple of potential in-house training business opportunities with the client.

Finish meeting the client, Emma and I thought of continue working in a place that offer us internet connection and Yeah~ we spotted Coffee Bean here. I guess boss won't be angry at us taking a little moment for breakfast before resume back to work (eventually blog as well =p).
Gotta play basketball with Fish and his ex-colleague later. Just hope that I can still run hehehe

Life is getting busier and busier nowadays! People, I have 4 shows in this coming weekend and also in the first week of august. I am looking for DJ (preferably those with experienced) for road show in One-U and Mid Valley, the pay is roughly 180 - 200 bucks depends on experience. If anyone know Mall/Roadshow DJ that can broadcast in English, please give me a call and send me an email at skchan85@gmail.com

I am now caught in the midst of work plus rain in Wisma Selangor Dredging and my colleague Emma is so hardworking doing budget work. Guess I should get back to work too. So.. till then...

TATA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! naughty ah u..ppl do budget, u write blog...apa la lu...

hahahha...seems like my life here pretty much the same like yours. minus your DJ-ing plus my Volunteer work :)

So great that there's flexibility in work. :) this is the best moment thus far :)

Tho u are the fan for CoffeeBean (i supposed); I am the frequent kaki working in Starbucks :P

Cuz it has got good connection :) & there's plenty in Penang.

U ah, why steal my No Air song ah...i am so addicted to it this one whole week despite havin this song in my Window Media Player for so long.. LOL

Cheers
KaiXin

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates