Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pavilion-SBUX-BATMAN I




It's another day! The clock is showing at 7:20 approximately and here I am blogging from a public place again. It seems like going to cafe to work, online and blog has become one of my recent like.

Unlike yesterday, today is nothing official. I am not seeing the client but waiting for my friends to have dinner ( I suppose now we'll only be on time to have supper later) and watch BATMAN, The Dark Knights in Pavilion KL. Wonder why will a guy that rush from Subang Jaya to KL town reach earlier than those who stay probably less than 15km away from here. Loitering around the mall tempted me to go Starbucks.

So people here I am.... Opss... my friend calling... probably still on time for dinner~
I'll post up the review for Batman next time then and some pictures I took just now.

(To be continued...)

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates