Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Remedy

Disclaimer: The blogger post does not reflect his final decision nor do any favoritism to any political party. This is purely an internet generator that adopted from Kennysia.com . The blogger do not responsible for any inaccuracy or any further impact arise due to the usage of the following generator.

Okay, guess it’s not that difficult to recall my previous post about choosing who or which site to vote for (It’s just below this post anyway =p). Today, I sort of discover a remedy to it… erm… or perhaps I should say guidance… Yes people if you still don’t know who to vote for, you can try what I did here… It’s very simple, all you need to do is to visit Kenysia.com and look for the kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator! Here is my result!

According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...

PARTI KEADILAN RAKYAT!


Who Should You Vote For This Election?


Well, I guess the result is pretty clear. Just in case if you are also wondering who to vote for, don't hesitate, give it a try!

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates