Sunday, March 23, 2008

No MuSiC No LiFe


It’s finally done. Yeah, I am talking about my thesis of course. All I have to do now is to wait for my final exam to come and farewell to UTAR, the institution that I’ve chosen to pursue tertiary study 3 years ago. It’s very complicated to tell how I feel now. I’ve been through high and low in UTAR, been given opportunity to experience something that perhaps too good to be true for me but at the same time pay the price without me realizing it myself. I guess it would be too early to thank all the people who have been or who had passing by my side all this while. There are bloods and sweats that we have spilt together here and I shall remember that for the rest of my life. Hmm… why am I getting so emotional here… hmm… it must be the song! Okay, I have to stop being “vulnerable”.

As you can see at the side bar of this blog, it’s the Musical Nite™ that I wanted to promote here. For one last time in UTAR I will be emceeing again. I still remember I was once asked to emcee for the first event I did in UTAR. Yes, it’s the very raw Moonlight Fiesta™ that we organize back in year one time. By the end of the day, I did manage to excuse myself from emceeing for that event. Thus, that makes my first time emceeing goes to UTAR Star Search™ (USS™), FAM very own singing talent competition organized by Music Club. My route of emcee in UTAR then continues with Fashion Nite™, Song Composing Contest™, Ice Breaking & Tele-match MAY 2006, Musical Nite™ 2007, Colors of our nation: Gegar-U 2007, MOHEX 2007, Registration, Mass Call and Campus Tour JAN 2008, and the recent UTAR Apprentice: UTAR my choice; Durex your choice challenge. As I’ve start off with Music Club at the beginning so here I am to end my emceeing “career” in UTAR with Music Club. The only difference is that we no longer have USS nowadays as it’s now known as Musical Nite™. So people, you might be sick of looking at me emceeing again but for the one last time please come and support the night =p !

Just as I’m writing this post, it reminds me of how fast time flies. There are many partners that I have work with throughout the whole emceeing journey that I have had in UTAR. A big TQ to them and I must say that it’s indeed my great pleasure to be given the opportunity to work alongside with you all. Suddenly feel that I am being long-winded again. Alright, before I stop just one last reminder! Do come to Musical Nite 08’, A Journey to Remember! Live at UTAR FAM South Lobby on 5th April 2008. Doors open at 7:00pm. Tickets are now available at South Lobby! Alumni members who are interested to join, you are most welcome to contact me via email or phone. Really hope to see you guys especially Music Club alumni member!

Music Club-No-Music-No-Life-V-RoCkkK!

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates