Thursday, March 20, 2008

Keep Bleeding...

Yes People… I am bleeding now… Not as in real blood spilt out but another kind of bleeding…I am bleeding now with my theme coding for one of the transcript…I am bleeding with chapter 3 the methodology part…I am bleeding with all the referencing that I have to quote…Keep bleeding… keep keep bleeding….

It’s all gonna end soon!! Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! I will say good bye to all those bleeding stuff!!! Come on Kent you can do it!!! Try to motivate myself here… Eventually realize I did something really stupid this morning… I got my pc formatted and happily bought a microphone from Jusco ytdy… So I am keen to try out my new microphone.. and guess wut.. I start sending recording clip.. u noe those in MSN one to one of my buddies… as I was happily singing all the bangun pagi song… then she replied… Eh… u siao ar… my whole office is listening to that clip ler… >.<” gosh… what’ve I done…>.<" and she seems enjoy humiliating me by keep on replaying the clip (according to her la.. but I bet she won't do that? will she?? -.-")

Okie.. I guess I have to stop.. otherwise I will never get to finish all my bleeding stuff… I need to get it done by 3.30pm! So that I can start my car and head towards Bandar Sg Long… By the way, my blog now has a Chinese Version!!! ^^ Take a look at the left top corner above my profile! That’s the link!!! So people don’t forget to drop by to click on my ads corner… hohohoho even if you dun understand Chinese also u can still drop by~ Chinese wording are artistic… don’t believe?? Take a look at it!!!
Muahahahahaah



2 comments:

nicholascsc said...

dont bleed...it is going to end soon...tomolo...all the best...

SaraLiew said...

yes, i did re-play it. :P
no joke... if it brings you any comfort, they did mention you have a good voice tho.. so, i replayed it again. hehe!

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates