Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Day

Sakae Sushi Pavilion KL

Happy Valentine Day + Happy "Tin Gong" Prayer Session...
A belated one though from me! ^^
I nearly forgot that 14th February is Valentine Day.
Yeah~ after being single for 22 yrs plus...
14/02/08 certainly doesn’t mean much to a person like me huh?
Time flies, every time when there’s some special days or annual occasion,
it reminds me of how fast we are growing up/getting old... -.-"
Okay, let’s come back to my valentine day again.
Nothing much to post about actually, but after seeing Joo’s instant noodles posting,
I suddenly felt like posting one for my own too.
Well, perhaps I should be happier with the valentine I had.
Why is that so? Erm… I would say that at least my valentine dinner is better than Joo’s one hehehe… No offence for that JoO… ^^
Let me recall what happen on that day, it was a sunny morning on the 14/02/08 I bet…
Got couple of texting from my friends “reminding” me once again it’s the Valentine Day!
Yeah, it was from no other than a bunch of bachelor texting to mourn for another single Valentine Day.
It didn’t bother me though as I knew I have a busy day ahead~
I got an appointment with my supervisor on that Day.
Finished class around 12.30pm and waited for almost 5 hours in Uni before the 5pm appointment with Ms Angelina.
As usual, nothing special occurs we were discussing the thesis progress and yeah a little comments on the recent CGX sex pic scandal…
Finished the meeting around 6.30pm, and headed for dinner with two of my classmates.
We wanted to go to Tony Roma’s but were told that we have to wait for an hour to get a table.
Eventually ended up in Sakae Sushi… The experience there is horrible.
We got in to the restaurant without much waiting, but we waited like a statue in the restaurant for almost an hour before our foods are served. After that meal we went for movie in GSC which is just right next to the restaurant. Wanted to watch Jumper but only front seats are available.
So, we pick another movie and guess what you never gonna believe this.
We ended up watching Meet the Spartans. It’s damn hilarious movie… I don’t have much to write about the movie, just get a DVD and watch it. There’s no reason for you to spend 12 bucks and watch that in a Cinema… that’s it~!

That’s my Valentine Day.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates