Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Repent


Nothing is certain in life… at one moment you could be seeing rainbow but thunder storm might be ahead without you even knowing it. But more or less, I do believe people are accountable for what they have done. It might just be a silly joke that you treat it as a teaser but that’s the problem you see.. Never let your tongue move faster than your brain.. sometimes a meaningless phrase could turn into harmful sword.. and the last thing you want is that it will hurt someone you care about…

Man keep releasing green house gasses and we are suffering from various natural disasters.. Tornado, thunderstorm, flood have become our regular visitor… if you ask me I would say these are karma. What comes around goes around… so what can we do now? People let’s go green… reduce or stop using plastic bag.. try to live in a more eco-friendly way…

I always believe that the afterain rainbow will comes… becoz without the storm, people will not appreciate the beautiful thing that they have or what others have done to make their life beautiful.… but I do realize... I really do… it would be much ashamed if people were to find excuse to justify their action… so no.. there is no excuse.. it’s very straight forward..
be repent people… I am now… I truly am.. please forgive me...

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates