Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Trip @ Penang

I guess late is better than never hor? Thought of having this post up few days ago but I was really tied up this few days… here come the post for my family Penang Trip.. Left the house early in the morning around 6.15am if I remember correctly.. all the way up to Ipoh for a delightful FU SAN dim sum.. quite a variety there.. I bet you gonna like it too becoz unlike other Dim Sum.. here there are smtg else other than pork =) Let’s take a look at some of the pic I’ve taken there…


Day 1 in Penang, we reach in the afternoon… the first thing to do is to buy Tao Sah Piah… phew.. my sis insists on it. The funny part, our perceived original TSP seems to be different. Now only I realize there are many TSP ended with the word “hiang” in Penang. My mom and I thought Him Hiang is the over 100 yrs ORI TSP but apparently my eldest sis had different view. Anyway, except for the little confusion in meeting point we just happily bought TSP separately. No pic on

that since we were busy communicating over the phone on where we are.. hehe u noe smtg like I am in front of the shop d.. where are u? but apparently we are at different shop hehe.. communication break-down.. After the TSP buying we went to a famous Nasi Kandar Stall recommended by Mark, my bro-in-law. The name Line Clear conned me into the alley..

but guess what? this is what waiting for us in the inside...

buthen again we talk ourself in to tah pao for lunch... I guess good food is worth waiting for huh? =) I find it quite nice.. more to come...

To be continued...



0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates